ARE YOU READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 10 INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LOOKING TO TRANSFORM THEIR LIFE WITH our 6 WEEK CHALLENGE. SPACES ARE LIMITED.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
TAKE THE FIRST STEP TWOARD GETTING THE RESULTS YOU WANT
*We will not spam/rent or sell any of your information….
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You do not need to be in good shape to start. This program is designed for beginners!
- Are you able to attend 3 classes a week?
- Are you willing to track your progress?
- Are you able to commit to living healthy for 6 weeks?
- Do you have the willpower to follow our nutrition program?
- We give you the tools you need to succeed. You just have to follow it.
- Are you a team player? There is nothing more motivating than a group cheering each other on. And there’s nothing worse than a bad attitude.
- Do you really want to see the change?
- Are you respectful? You must respect the rules of the gym. The rules were created to protect our culture. The culture was created to give you the best possible experience.
- Are you willing to follow our COVID-19 safety precautions?
Kayla & Lucas Allen
Owners & Coaches
Kayla & Lucas discovered CrossFit in 2014. They have been coaching for the past several years, and founded Jurassic CrossFit in 2015. Since then they have been focused on helping people live healthier lives through CrossFit. Together they have over 8,000 hours of coaching experience, two bachelor degrees, two dogs, four cats and a baby on the way!
What a wonderful group of friends and family! Day one when you walk in you immediately have a large group of supporters, cheerleaders, and sincere coaches that truly love what kind of positive difference they can make! I can’t say enough positive things about this new addition to my family! Thank you Jurassic!!!
This has been such a fantastic part of my life for over 2 years! Everyone is genuine, kind and ALWAYS WILLING to go the extra mile! The workouts are tough, but you are able to scale them to YOUR abilities! It’s a safe, clean and fun place to work out. They really go the extra mile for their members and celebrate your accomplishments with you. I can honestly say it’s the best hour of my day